- Are you overwhelmed at work?
- Do you struggle with self-doubt and poor self-worth?
- Feeling stuck in anxiety, depression or worry about what other people think about you?
- Are things from your past getting in the way of you having the life you really want?
- Would you like to be more assertive or better at interpersonal relationships?
- Do unhelpful habits of thinking and behaviour keep sabotaging the positive aspects of your life?
- Do you have problems with getting to sleep, staying asleep or quality of sleep?
- Does your mind refuse to be quiet and calm?
- Is your internal critic too vocal?
These are all common human experiences people seek psychological help with.
Elaine is a registered psychologist who can support you to make changes and create the life you truly want to live. Her approach is non-judgemental, empathetic and supportive. Elaine draws on a wide range of well-trialled therapeutic approaches and evidence-based treatments, including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Schema Therapy, Solution Focused Brief Therapy, Motivational Interviewing and Supportive Counselling. She has been an associate member of the Australian Psychological Society for over ten years and is an approved Medicare, Workcover and EAP provider.